Intech is proud to represent Precision Quincy Ovens, an industry leading manufacturer of many types of industrial ovens. For over 60 years, Precision Quincy Ovens have been used in industry across the globe. Precision Quincy has a variety of standard ovens available or can create an industrial oven to fit any need you may have, from large conveyor ovens to small bench ovens, and everything in between.
Precision Quincy ovens are constructed with welded steel and use quality components throughout. All ovens are assembled, wired, and tested at maximum temperature prior to shipment and meet or exceed NFPA-86, NFPA-70, OSHA & UL requirements. This article focuses on Bench Ovens, which are made specifically for bench applications, or an optional stand is available.
- Maximum temperature: 1000° F
- Suited for pre-heating, sterilizing, and testing
- 304 stainless steel interior
- Horizontal air flow: with the supply on one side and the return duct on the other, the product becomes encircled with air.
- Supplied with adjustable shelves
- Especially good for pre-heating small parts
- Available as Class “B” applications only, and 208 or 230-1-60 voltage only
- Standard Height 15”
- Standard Width 22”
- Standard Depth 18”
Click here for or more information on Precision Quincy Bench ovens, other available ovens, or our complete line of installation and maintenance services.
Need help in the selection process? Fill out this quick form or call 302-602-8738 to talk to a Precision Quincy Oven Representative. We can also be contacted by email.